Election: media’s movie of reality failed
by Jon Rappoport
November 9, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
After Trump’s stunning victory, the media narrative will continue:
* Riots are okay.
* Now we are a nation “deeply divided.”
* This horrible reality (Trump) IS reality.
* Get rid of the Electoral College and give the election to the candidate with the larger popular vote. Forget the states. They’re outmoded.
* The polls weren’t rigged or wrong. Trump surged at the last moment.
* Trump and his plans can still be blocked.
* The Trump victory was a white backlash. (Never admit that Obama utterly failed to make life better for blacks and Hispanics.) (Never ever admit that many blacks and Hispanics saw that.) (Never admit that Trump is right about Globalists and their export of jobs further destroying inner cities.) (Never overtly…
View original post 288 more words